It is that magical time of year where the weather gets colder, decorations go up, and our wallets get thinner. It’s Christmas time, ya’ll.
It is quite possibly my favorite time of year. It is the perfect time to get bundled up by the fire with some hot cocoa and watch your favorite Christmas movies. I thought I would share my 10 must-watch holiday movies with you (in no particular order):
- ELF- this is one of my go-to favorite christmas movies. I don’t know anyone who hasn’t seen it, but if you haven’t I suggest you get on that.
- The Santa Clause – Childhood fave. Who wouldn’t want their Dad to be Santa?!
- The Grinch- Jim Carrey version, of course.
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town- one of the best OG Christmas movies you can watch.
- The Year Without a Santa Claus- Heat Miser and Snow Miser?! Can’t beat it– best sing-a-long.
- Jack Frost – absolute tear-jerker.
- Charlie Brown Christmas- one of the holiday movies even your parents get excited to watch.
- National Lampoons Christmas Vacation – A membership to the Jelly of the Month Club? It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
- Love Actually- Nothing wrong with a good holiday chick flick.
- A Christmas Story- It’s on for a full 24 hours on TNT you can’t not watch it at least once.
Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, I hope that you enjoy these movies, and more importantly enjoy the holiday season with your families. Only a couple more weeks, WOU! We are almost there!
What are some of your favorite holiday movies I may have missed? Comment below!